Java Full Stack Developer
Our Client is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer for a fully-remote, extendable 6-month contract position.
- Develop creative solutions and write technical design based on the requirements.
- Work closely with peer teams to ensure that applications are written to allow for overall system performance.
- Assist in tuning and optimization.
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components.
- Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback.
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects.
- Apply agile approach to coordinate development and determine project scope and limitations.
- 4+ years of Java Full Stack Development experience.
- Experience developing in Core Java, J2EE with Struts, Spring, Client-Side Scripting and Hibernate.
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data).
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experience with Containerization (Docker).
- Experience with AWS, EC2 Auto Scaling.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs.
- Hands on experience with Redis, Apache Ignite and Hazelcast.
- Strong experience with RDMS, NoSQL, MongoDB.
- Experience using Elasticsearch.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and their applications.
- Experience with tuning and optimization.
- Experience with Kafka preferred.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.