Lead Mechanical Engineer
Our Energy client is looking for a Lead Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team to develop next generation zero-emissions thermal and power generation products from concept through to production.
- Translate concepts to cutting-edge technology and commercial products through design, simulation, prototyping, & test in a cross-functional team environment.
- Build and test prototypes for R&D, product demos and Design-for-Manufacturability.
- Education: BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher.
- Exceptional engineering skills with 5+ years industry experience.
- Experienced in CAD design (SolidWorks) & simulations (FEA, CFD etc), GD&T, PLM.
- Hands-on experience with shop equipment, machining, TIG welding, sheet metal fabrication etc.
- Startup experience and fuel cell, power generation, thermal systems or automotive background preferred.
- Passion for teamwork and learning.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.