Lead Product Designer, Design Systems
Lead UI Designer – Design Systems
We are seeking an experienced Lead UI Designer with Figma and Design System experience for our innovative e-Commerce client in Portland, OR. This Designer will be an advocate for the user while supporting multiple internal and consumer facing products, facilitating design thinking with workshops, customer journeys and user flows, creating prototypes, sketches, and wireframes exploring customer needs.
- 5+ years of UI/Product Design experience with enterprise or startup organizations, including experience building components for Design Systems and pattern libraries
- A portfolio that speaks to the UI process, methodology, sketching from early iterations, to low fidelity, into hi-fidelity work
- Experience working on desktop apps, cloud, native mobile, responsive design; SaaS or e-Commerce experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of heuristics, user research, user workflow, journey mapping, information architecture design, and ability to evaluate design concepts
- Proficiency in design and rapid prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Desire to lead other designers towards successful outcomes
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.