Lead Product Designer
Office: Oakland | Date Added: August 02, 2021 | Job ID: 32002
Join a premier fintech start-up in their journey to create intuitive and effective experiences for their customers! Our client is looking for a product design lead for a 3 month contract-to-hire position. W2 Only.
- Lead the conceptualization and creation of end-to-end designs for new products and features for both our native and web apps, efficiently and beautifully.
- Collaborate with product peers and leadership to realize short and long term product vision.
- Partner with product to conduct research to help inform the customer experience
- Hold strong knowledge of best practices in UI / UX and information architecture across iOS, Android and responsive web
- Experience hiring, managing or mentoring designers
- Knowledge of common UI frameworks like React Native / Web
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.