Lead Visualization Developer
One of Portland’s hottest Fortune 100 companies is looking for their next Data Visualization Developer! This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting brand in a fully remote role with minimal travel commitments required. If the qualities called for below align with your skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by!
- Serve as a domain expert on the development of robust data visualization and dashboarding solutions that help the business operationalize analytical insights to drive performance.
- Represent data visualization capability and community through best-in-class design practices and standardization across data products.
- Collaborate with engineering partners to ensure performant and effective data/reporting integration and supportability.
- Apply expertise to collaborate with key partners to understand requirements for reports and interactive dashboards, deliver incremental value, drive knowledge into action, and support data driven decision making.
- Document, communicate, and train systems/analytics changes to the user community, translating sophisticated functionality into business relevant language.
- Keep current on data visualization technology and standard methodologies.
- Work independently and take initiative to identify, explore, fix and solve problems.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.