Lifecycle Marketing Integrations Developer
MBG is working with a Fortune 1000 Cloud Storage company that is looking for a Remote Enterprise Systems Integration Manager with 3-5 years of experience for a 6 month contract role!
The Enterprise Systems Integration Manager will be responsible for building the ETL Data Pipeline that supports customer acquisition and retention as well as integrations with third party solutions. You will partner with the Marketers and Engineers to help build the pipeline roadmap to lead the company’s technical migration to their new lifecycle marketing platform. This individual is part of a team that will help develop data applications and campaign monitoring tools for all emergency requests.
- 3+ years of experience building enterprise system integration solutions
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ scripting language experience (Bash, Shell or Python)
- Experience with internal and 3rd party marketing automation solutions (Braze, Iterable, Marketo) as well as sales CRMs such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with operational needs for data pipeline orchestration components such as Kafka
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.