Manufacturing Process Engineer
Mechanical Process Engineer – 18 Month Contract – Hybrid, Portland Oregon – W2 ONLY, NO C2C
We are seeking a skilled Mechanical Process Engineer to join our truck manufacturing client. The ideal candidate will apply engineering principles to enhance industrial layout and production processes.
- Analyze time, motion, and methods to establish standard production rates and boost efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings and collaborate with management to ensure quality standards.
- Verify records adherence to quality specifications and assist in work assignment planning.
- Prepare visual aids illustrating workflow, floor layouts, and machine utilization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints and technical drawings.
- Previous experience with time study techniques is highly valued.
- Proficient in CAD software and other engineering-related applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Time Study expertise added bonus
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.