The Marketing Operations Coordinator will support the Go To Market Operations Team to launch all of the company's marketing campaigns. You will help take the marketing plan and break it down into creative asset requests. The Coordinator will work across all media systems to make sure that the production teams have the specs needed to deliver all of the final work. The Coordinator should be thorough, proactive with questions and concerns, and understand that the position provides key information to the entire department – including Designers, Campaign Managers, and Media.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
– Gather supporting information for the media plan and all placements
– Identify potential placement challenges, and bring that to the attention of the GTM Ops Manager
– Break down the media plan into a digestible doc for the resources to work against
– Work with internal and external teams to get answers and negotiate for exceptions where needed.
– Package up files for final delivery
– Delivery of all final files and backups to sites, media agencies, clients etc.
– Work with teams outside of the digital department to provide accurate specs for creative development, as well as QA creative assets when needed
WHAT TO BRING
– 1-2 years' experience in a fast-paced, professional environment. Entertainment background preferred.
– Standout Colleague with good problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication and organization skills
– Sharp attention to detail
– Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat as well as Google Docs
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.