Come work with a stellar MARKETING Team on the fun and sunny SANTA MONICA coast! As the marketing coordinator you will work across different media systems to make sure that the production teams have the specs needed to deliver all of the final work. The Coordinator should be thorough and proactive with questions or concerns, and understand that the position provides key information to the entire department – including Designers, Editors, Campaign Managers, and Account Managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
– Gather supporting information and break down campaigns into individual tickets for resources to work against
– Work with Assistant Editors to help upload content for Brand Campaigns
– Work across departments and multiple stakeholders to communicate correct specs and best practices
– QC client assets and provide direction/clarification to vendors creating deliverables for day-to-day Ad Sale products.
– Be the source of truth for the correct asset creation process & provide feedback to Account managers and Sales leads where needed to adhere to our best practices
– Communicate with Account Managers to ensure all deliverables pass QC for trafficking
Proactively Identify potential delivery challenges, and bring that to the attention of the GTM Ops manager
– Package up files for final delivery and deliver all final files and backups to sites, media agencies, clients, AdOps etc.
WHAT TO BRING:
– 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, professional environment. Entertainment and Marketing background preferred.
– A proactive nature to identify problems and flag potential issues.
– Excellent communication and organization skills
– Sharp attention to detail
– Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat as well as Google Docs
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.