Marketing Operations Manager
Be a partner and instructional designer. Mainz Brady Group is looking to fill the role of a Marketing Operations manager. If you like to lead and leverage knowledge of adult learning for an impactful learning for employees and consultants, then this role is for you.
What you will do:
- Instructional Design: instructional design to build compelling and impactful learning journeys.
- Execution: Support seamless execution of our onboarding experience and employee development programs from start to finish.
- partnering with HR Operations and the Learning coordinator for more procedural items.
- Minimum of 3 years and have a passion for learning & development or as an onboarding program lead. and are a continuous learner yourself.
- Passionate about employee engagement and culture.
- Creative and innovative thinker and able to generate ideas and impactful outcomes.
- Strong facilitation skills and can easily engage an audience wit superior verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- project management skills and possess both operational rigor and a detail orientation.
- Organizationally savvy and can leverage cross-functional relationships to drive to key outcomes.
- work collaboratively with partners across the organization.
- BA/BS required
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.