Our clean energy client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Designer.
- SolidWorks – expert user, with experience in PDM, management of large assemblies (100+ parts), configuration management, and revision-controlled BOM.
- Design and Drafting skills required.
- Creating part and assembly drawings with use of GD&T (ASME Y14.5) – Demonstrable experience.
- Weldments experience.
- Work with world-class engineering and supply chain teams, to create and maintain detailed design specifications and Bill of Materials (BOM) for mechanical assemblies,
- CNC machined parts, sheet metal, weldments, and other manufactured components.
- Create, refine, and maintain 3D CAD models of parts and detailed 2D engineering drawings for manufacturing.
- Manage assembly configurations, maintain engineering documentation, and maintain Bill of Materials (BOM)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#JA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps