Mechanical System Engineer
Our clean energy client is looking for an exceptional Systems Engineer to develop fuel cell Balance-of-Plant (BOP). If you are interested in revolutionizing the transportation industry look no further.
- Exceptional engineering skills with 3+ years industry experience.
- Able to perform mechanical design of Balance-of-Plant components for Power Module: Fuel and air handling, mechanical structures, enclosure, etc.
- Experienced in SolidWorks, GD&T, PLM.
- Hands-on experience with shop equipment, machining, TIG, sheet metal fabrication etc.
- Be the primary interface with BOP suppliers for air blower, fuel compressor, liquid fuel delivery, valves, etc.
- Build and test prototypes for R&D and product demos.
- Document designs, specifications and processes to enable commercial manufacturing.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Fuel cell, power generation, or automotive background preferred.
- Must have startup experience.
- Follow best in class engineering practices: DFMEA, 5D analysis, FEA, CFD, design reviews etc.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#JA
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps