Mid Level E/E Controls Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Work Location: On-Site
Job ID: 34264
Date Added: 04/13/2023
W2 or Greencard only, NO C2C OR H1B SPONSORSHIP
- Produce embedded and supervisory software for company products.
- Outline controller specifications based on the application requirements.
- Develop and implement innovative system and component-level control algorithms.
- Test, troubleshoot, and validate the implemented control algorithms on hardware.
- Design, document, and source PCB, I/O modules, and wiring harnesses.
- Design and assemble test equipment and protocols to validate designs, including both subsystem and system level tests.
- Work closely in a collaborative environment with mechanical, electrical, and software engineers to achieve the required product performance across the operating range.
- Follow best in class engineering practices: DFMEA, 5D analysis, design reviews etc.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Software Engineering or higher.
- Exceptional engineering skills with 3+ years industry experience.
- Experienced in electrical system design, embedded board design, troubleshooting.
- Experience with power electronics, vehicle level CAN communications, and real-time control software.
- Hands-on experience with electrical lab equipment, prototype wire harness fabrication.
- Startup experience and automotive, fuel cell, power generation, or thermal systems background preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.