Multi Media Developer
Our Portland area client is seeking a Multimedia Developer to conceptualize, mockup, and develop a website that will be leveraged either as a stand-alone website or on a corporate intranet.
The ideal candidate would have experience in graphic design, prototyping, website conceptualization and development, and publishing of a site.
- Draft concepts and visual layouts for high traffic websites and work with developers to produce usable solutions that convert users to business goals
- Take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create powerful and integrated online experiences
- Enhance, optimize, and prepare website images in accordance with current brand and modern web standards
- Responsible for design of major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external Insurance system users.
- Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis.
- Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects.
- Ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.