Operations Program Manager
Digital Operations Program Manager
Our long-time client out of Beaverton, OR is on the hunt for the newest addition to their talented Digital Operations Team! This opportunity will offer a long-term, 12-month contract for the chosen candidate to lead multiple internal teams while managing both internal and external stakeholders to effectively promote company website as the premiere destination for sales!
If you are results driven, a strong collaborator, can deliver, communicate well with stakeholders and are an ace in supporting the creation of multiple workflows – this one is for you!
- Manage design timelines and work as the technical project manager to determine overall timelines and product rollout goals
- Lead improvement programs to increase data accuracy and ultimately seasonal readiness performance
- Drive alignment across workflows to ensure timely asset development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with additional work experience
- 5+ years Operational and/ or Project Management or similar experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams with previous experience preferred
- Ability to work under extremely tight disciplined timelines
- Demonstrated management, interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.