Principal DevOps/AWS Architect
Principal DevOps/AWS – Remote
Our Industry leading client is looking for a Remote Principal DevOps/AWS Architect. Their project is related to integrating Alteryx and Collibra with Snowflake. Both these tools are hosted in the cloud with the former; also needs to connect with the on-prem data sources as well as Cloud.
- Expert in integrating AWS services through Lambdas, writing IaC using Terraform
- Expert in provisioning and configuring tools in AWS cloud
- Hands-on in big data technologies like Spark/EMR
- Windows systems administration: permissions, installation, maintenance, and automation
- Experience with coding or scripting (preferred: Python, Bash, Shell)
- Experience with GitLab runners
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.