Principal Engineer, Salesforce
Come work for a forward-thinking, customer-centric digital platform that is helping revolutionize the way we go about purchasing cars. The Principal Engineer of Salesforce, is responsible for driving the success of major software initiatives across our organization on a tactical level and being one of the most skilled engineers on the team.
- 8+ years shipping and supporting high-scale, high-performance web applications in a cloud environment
- 6+ years end-to-end Salesforce implementation experience including integration w/ 3rd Party enterprise systems using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- Mastery in HTTP, web application architecture, scalability, performance, reliability, deployment, monitoring, security
- Mastery in Salesforce Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing clouds; Platform Developer I or II cert preferred
- Mastery in Salesforce build, test & release of configurations, assets, process automation and reporting
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.