Principal Software Engineer / Architect – Salesforce
Principal Software Engineer or Architect – Salesforce – 100% remote
Our Portland, OR client is looking for a Principal Engineer or a Solution Architect to lead a major Salesforce initiative that is currently up and running and own future requests. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Work with members of a Software Architecture team to craft and implement a technical roadmap
- Add velocity to critical feature development across teams
- excellent communication skills — able to address gaps and opportunities with the greater team
- 8+ years shipping and supporting high-scale, high performance web applications in the Cloud
- Container-driven development expertise
- Mastery of core Salesforce technologies — Apex and Lightning Web components
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.