Immediately hiring a Principle Software Engineer for a high tech computer software client of the Mainz Brady Group looking to collaborate with the latest machine learning and automation technologies.
Locations: San Jose, CA or Dallas, TX.
- Design, implement, and maintain Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for essential systems
- Be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop good, clean, testable code
- Participate in design reviews providing technical guidance in software design and development
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering equivalent experience
- 10+ years of software development experience, 4 years of software application design experience
- Programming experience in Java or GoLang.
- Experience in building microservices
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, algorithms and their applications
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations
- Must be a strong critical thinker and self-motivated.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.