This person will support Rights Management for Film for Content Sales and Direct to Consumer International services globally and enterprise wide. This person will research and confirm rights on upcoming and legacy studios titles. They also will review acquisition agreements to enter preliminary and confirmed rights for film content in relevant systems, primarily for the launch and sustainment of the company's media services.
– 2-3 years of related experience
– Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint in Windows PC
– Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, tasks and queries at any given time across multiple functional disciplines
– Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
– Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and techniques
Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
– Understanding of underlying distribution rights and music rights
– Well versed in interpreting contractual language and analyzing agreements
– Analytical skills to perform analysis of exclusive & non-exclusive grant of rights, restrictions/holdbacks including written summaries and abstracts
– Able to work cross department to interact with Sales and Legal teams
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.