Our Client is seeking a Product Designer for a Contract-to-Hire or Direct Hire/FTE position. This position is a hybrid role – it is remote now and will then be onsite in San Francisco, CA (with flexible days/hours) post-COVID.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our rapidly growing design team to create intuitive and effective experiences for our customers as we increase the suite of workflow tools and financial products we offer them. You have a unique opportunity to work closely with other designers, product, engineering, data science and marketing teams throughout the product life cycle.
- Conceptualization and creation of end-to-end designs for new products and features for both our native and web apps, efficiently and beautifully.
- Collaborate with product peers and leadership to realize short and long term product vision.
- Further operationalize the design process with an eye towards growth and scale.
- Approach design challenges holistically, considering all parts of the experience including UI/UX, business, and legal requirements.
- Iterate on existing products and features to ensure that we are delivering simple industry-leading user experience
- Work with Product and Engineering to build intuitive, elegant solutions.
- Partner with product to conduct research to help inform the customer experience
- Deeply understand the needs of a diverse user base consisting of consumers, merchants, and business partners.
- Drive alignment and decisions by working collaboratively with and presenting designs to leadership and cross functional teams including product, engineering, customer success, and marketing.
- 2+ years of experience designing and shipping products and features from inception to launch in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of best practices in UI / UX and information architecture across iOS, Android and responsive web
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, adhere to deadlines, and iterate quickly in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Strong interaction and visual design skills.
- Proficiency in Figma
- Ability to reduce complex problems down to flexible, intuitive patterns and solutions.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.