Our Client is seeking a Product Designer for a 1-year, fully-remote contract position.
- You will identify new opportunities to improve products for users and drive impact through ML/Intelligence.
- You will evaluate products across the company and hold the standard for how smart a solution should be.
- You will maintain a solid understanding of in-flight projects and features across the company and are internal champions for adoption of smart capabilities.
- You will help power a rich ecosystem around the company at the intersection of internal teams, external developers, and end-users.
- You will be at the forefront of improving the company’s multi-product platform by building innovative experiences and speculative new platform capabilities.
- Product design.
- Interaction design.
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.
- Visual Design.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.