Product Manager, Programs and Content
Our fully remote client, out Seattle, WA seeks an experienced Product Manager to join their growing team, facilitate exponential growth/development and… help keep it real. This client is revamping and revitalizing the governance, compliance and risk tech space while maintaining a passion for stellar user experience, user-friendliness and a positive community footprint.
Competencies & Responsibilities:
- Envision and facilitate the design of extraordinary software that will ensure a positive user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to confirm user concerns and detect resolutions when user feedback is ambiguous.
- Design telemetry that will allow an objective assessment of features and products to ensure design goals are being met.
- Analyze and interpret user data to identify opportunities for improvement and to prioritize developer investments.
- Work with development teams to turn specifications into work items, cost and prioritize those work items, and drive the team sprints.
- Experience in project management and UX are a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 6+ years’ experience in a product or program management role, including at least two years on a SaaS product team.
- Demonstrated user experience design skills, including the ability to present complex interactions in intuitive and discoverable ways.
- Demonstrated experience in designing telemetry and user data into our feature designs and prioritization process.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure.