Professional Electrical Engineer – Telecom
We have an immeidate need for a Telecom Electrical Engineer for a hybrid position here in the Portland Metro area.
- Electrical Engineer (with a PE is a big bonus) – not a mechanical or civil engineer
- Telecommunications Experience
- Should understand at least ONE of the following: Fiber, Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Microwave
- SCADA experience
- Working knowledge of OS365, Teams, Bluebeam for drafting, Pathloss.
- Switching experience – in the same field
- 5-6 years as a EE, and another 5-6 years of Telecom experience would be great.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S. Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.