We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun.
Mainz Brady Group is looking for a Technical Program Manager to facilitate the development, rollout, and adoption of several projects adding new functionality as well as to scale our content and experience delivery platform services and infrastructure.
As a Technical Program Manager you will facilitate the development, rollout, and adoption of several projects adding new functionality as well as to scale our content and experience delivery platform services and infrastructure.
In this role, you will partner with various stakeholders including Product, Operations & Engineering Teams architects, development, DevOps, QA teams to coordinate cross-team initiatives, business goals & objectives.
What you will do:
- At the team level, this role will be responsible for team project deliverables through running scrum ceremonies and other related team-level project management duties.
- Scrum master / scrum ceremonies
- Vendor relationship management
- Develop project plans across teams that detail the development and deployment
schedule for on-time delivery
- This program requires frequent interaction with product, engineering, operations teams and executive managers. The ability to understand technical details and distill them for appropriate audiences is key
- Manage the scrum teams’ backlog and day-to-day execution of the backlog. This is to ensure the on-time delivery of related projects while meeting the incoming requests to meet business needs
- Regularly hold agile scrum ceremonies, such as daily standup, sprint planning,
backlog grooming, sprint review/retro, etc.? Update scrum team’s road map and communicate changes to stakeholders
If you have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with backend services, APIs, and microservice architecture
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, object-oriented development, build
processes, change control and release management Environment
- written documentation. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required. Tools
- Streaming software development teams operate in an agile scrum environment.
Familiarity with these processes and related tools (Jira, Confluence) is required.
- Additional tools used include Google Applications Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), MS Office, and Slack.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.