Our Client is seeking a Program Manager for a 1 year (W2 only) contract position. This position has strong potential for extension or conversion to Direct Hire/FTE.
- This position is part of a highly creative advanced technology team which is tasked with discovering and shepherding innovation within all forms of cinematic content generation.
- You will be key to ensuring the organization, coordination and communication of the projects and overall program, promoting best in class teamwork, best in class management practices, and superb and successful client handling.
- The position will report to the Director and will work directly with the Senior Managers and Managers, as well as management peers across the team.
- 6+ years of experience as a program manager or equivalent, ideally within a large-scale corporation’s technology department or in film production: deep expertise in program management and program management tools and processes.
- Excellent Industry understanding of the latest in emerging or innovative technologies for content development: xR, virtual production, digital content production, realtime & game engine.
- A broad understanding of the technologies in play – VR/AR/xR, virtual production, rendering, computer graphics, animation, real time production, video game production and video production.
- Proven ability to set and meet project milestones, while clearly and timely communicating any risks or blockers.
- Excellent project management skills, resource and timeline management, contingency planning and ability to work with external contractors and consultants, innovation partners and vendors.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization (Creatives, technical leads, executives, innovation partners, etc.).
- Experience in film or television technology management is a strong bonus, but equivalent skills from software or hardware technology or other engineering development will be considered.
- Experience with Airtable, Miro, and/or Mural.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.