Program Manager – Retail Operations
Title: Retail Ops Program Manager
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager with Retail Operations experience for our Fortune 100 client in the Greater Portland, OR Area. This Program Management professional will work closely with cross functional teams to plan, track and deliver a portfolio of projects.
- 5+ years of experience with Project Management and familiarity with PMP and Lean Six Sigma principles and methodologies
- Experience planning, facilitating and leading large cross-functional workshops is preferred
- Prior experience with Distribution Center (DC) transitions is preferred
- Experiences developing and maintaining “Playbooks” of process and workflow standardization
- Experience in applying automation and other enhancements to existing processes
- Experience acting as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and speak to large audiences including Executives
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.