Mainz Brady Group is currently looking for a dedicated Call Center Manager with experience in Movies, T.V. games, and video to support our customers and who is focused on Customer Satisfaction and retention.
This is a remote position until company is fully reopened and is open to local candidates in the Burbank or Los Angeles, CA area.
What you will do:
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects relating to a Client Services / Desktop Support / IT Call Center, and Manage projects related to schedule, resourcing for the technology team (e.g., IT Infrastructure Engineering, Desktop Support)
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately Ensure clear reporting of project status including timelines, milestone tracking, budget status to management and stakeholders
What you need:
- 3 to 7 years of experience in Technical Project Management, utilizing waterfall methodology
- 5+ years of experience managing and developing teams.
- Strong Written and communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Create workflow drawings and process maps.
- Software and Technology: Smartsheet or MS Project, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Visio, Ticketing Systems, Teams, Slack, Jira, and confluence
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.