Python SDET Engineer
Sr. SDET Engineer – Python
Mainz Brady Group is seeking a dedicated Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test to unite with the media & entertainment distributions team of the largest entertainment company in America. Your role is to identify and create the variables necessary for testing and testability assurance within their advertisement systems. This is a 12+ month contract role that will be on a hybrid schedule 2 days out of the week in Santa Monica, CA. You will utilize Python or similar OO languages to develop automated test frameworks in UI & API and integrate manual test systems while dually standing out to high company leadership.
***This position is W2 only and does not allow corp-to-corp.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or proposed equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field
- 4+ years of adept experience with a software testing (SDET) title or similar, emphasized in functional/non-functional testing
- Proficiency with OO languages, specifically with Python, in building/improving test automation frameworks
- Proficiency in CICD integration/pipeline development utilizing Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Outstanding knowledge in UI automation with Selenium, Robot or Watir
- Experience in Gherkin (BDD/TDD)
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.