The Senior QA Analyst will play a key role in supporting QA’s testing efforts as well as our broader transformation to a more agile organization.
• Performs internal and external assessments to proactively identify problems and ways to improve technology solutions to support business objectives.
• Works’ cross-functionally to support process improvements and problem resolutions.
• Create and maintain Test Scenarios, Checklists, Test Cases, Test Data and RTM and ensure full Test Coverage.
• Conduct execution of end-to-end testing across multiple applications/platforms.
• Flexible to work collaboratively with near shore, remote and global QA teams.
• 3+ years in a QA role, 5+ years testing experience, iOS and Android preferred.
• Strong knowledge of QA concepts, methodologies, and test management tools. (TestRails, BrowserStack)
• Good experience with multiple database technologies and concepts (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
• Experience within an Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban)
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, as an advocate for technology solutions and collaboratively work with both internal and external teams.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class. #JEM