QA Coordinator – 12 Month Contract – REMOTE PST – W2 Only, Sorry No C2C
Mainz Brady Group is partnered with a World Leading Footwear Retailer in finding a new QA Coordinator to join their innovative Technology Department! They are seeking a strong senior level QA or BSA with experience working in an agile environment who will specialize in delivering high quality solutions to our client’s customers.
- Work with product teams and departments to gather and document testing requirements from the business.
- Create, execute, and manage processes to ensure products meet the necessary specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Set and maintain quality standards and factors for products within relevant product teams.
- Coordinate product testing processes and participate in product testing
- Initiate solutions to issues like bugs, defects, and other relevant problems
- Keep management updated on testing status and participate in change management at department level.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP business process for production planning, demand/capacity planning and advanced planning solutions
- Experience with SAP ECC, or SAP IBP preferred
- Strong understanding of business and operational processes related to retail end-2end product value chain and development processes, and innovation through direct manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a multi-site Manufacturing Environment
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.