Quality Engineer – Det
We are seeking a Quality Engineer with 2-4 years of experience and CAD expertise to work the second shift, on-site at our global manufacturing client located in Redford, Michigan. This QE will work from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST Monday through Friday, and will research and test the design, functionality, and maintenance of products, equipment, systems, and processes while developing quality standards.
- Establish a program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities
- Devise sampling procedures and designs, and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
- Write training material as needed and conduct training sessions on quality control activities
- May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application
- 2-4 years of Quality Engineering experience required, preferably in large manufacturing or automotive organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics, and computer-generated reports, and evaluate product integrity and standards
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Ability to work second-shift between 3:00 and 11:00 PM EST five days per week, on-site in Redford, MI
- A detail-oriented team player who can demonstrate creative problem solving, excellent written and verbal communication, and strong analytical skills
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the TechServe Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.