Recruiter Portland, OR
Mainz Brady Group (MBG) is a premier IT staffing and consulting firm specializing in collaborating with a variety of “Fortune 1000” companies to early-stage startups presenting technical professionals to support, development software or network infrastructure. Our Recruiters will join a high-powered team that consistently deliver the best technical talent in the markets we serve. We are a company that is passionate about recruiting. Speed and Quality is our mantra. We love our industry and place tremendous value on our service. You will be the steward of this service to job seekers in the IT industry.
Join us as a Recruiter at Mainz Brady Group
- Source and recruit technical professionals using cutting edge recruiting tools
- Evaluate technical professionals for specific consulting roles on behalf of our clients.
- Present technical professionals’ credentials and appropriate skills to hiring authorities.
- Communicate job offers and coach the technical consultant starting their new roles
- Actively make outbound calls to technical professionals to determine their skills for specific opportunities with our clients.
- Actively partner with our technical professionals from start to finish of each assignment.
- We offer a base salary commensurate with a candidates experience and expectations, we offer unmatched commissions, and generous quarterly bonuses.
- We offer a training program including classroom and, on the job, “boot camp” coaching tailored to the recruiter’s experience.
- All-expense paid annual trips for top performers
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Free parking at each office
- Employee discounts
- It is not easy finding your “dream” job. MBG has worked hard to develop a company culture to meet your expectations.
- We listen to what you want and align your role to your strengths moving forward
- You will influence the direction of your role in the company
- We offer a flexible work environment with a transparent relationship with our company owners and front-line managers
- You will work with an experienced team of Recruiters and Account Managers.
- You’ll are assured of work/life balance in your position. Hybrid remote work.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Prior customer facing or sales experience
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Comfortable working in a performance-based environment
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound phone calls
- Prior experience in a recruiting or working in a staffing firm (nice to have)
Mainz Brady Group is an IT Consulting and Staffing Firm, serving California, Oregon and Washington. We were established in 2003 and have been one of the fastest growing IT Consulting and Staffing Firms on the West Coast. Our core offices support all major markets up and down the West Coast. From our high-rise office in Oakland, CA to our posh office in San Mateo, CA to our historical office in Portland, OR to our rooftop suite in Seattle, WA, we are growing and want motivated individuals to join our team and propel us to the next level.
We provide an extremely competitive salary aligned with your expertise and skill. An attractive commission plan as well as a benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental and a 401k) that is unequaled in our business.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.