Regional Account Manager
Our Electronic Manufacturing client is looking for a Regional Account Manager to join their team.
- At least 5+ years outside sales experience in a high technology, hardware company.
- Proven track record to close multi-million dollars deals.
- Have NPI program management experience and a strong understanding of product development process (Proto-EVT-DVT-MP).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Technical background in Electric and/or Mechanical engineering a plus.
- Willing and able to travel as required to support sales goals. Domestic and international travel will be required generally at less than 50% of the time.
- A proven high degree of honesty, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Can work anywhere in US, will report to VP of Sales.
- 80% New business dev and 20% Existing accounts
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.