Research Data Scientist
Immediately hiring a Research Data Scientist for a premier biomedical client that is using novel AI technology to give researchers access to cell-specific information. This San Francisco / Bay Area team has won multiple prestigious awards and is backed by top-tier venture capitalists in Silicon Valley.
- Working experience with large, complex data sets.
- Research and develop and advance the state of the art of techniques to solve machine learning problems.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Work in close collaboration with Engineering, product, bio science and bioinformatics teams.
- Publish and patent.
- Experience in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Mining, or Machine Intelligence.
- Programming experience with Python and TensorFlow.
- Effective communication with engineers and scientists.
- Contributions to research communities/efforts preferred.
- PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.