Salesforce Developer – Remote
Our industry leading client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer that will focus on design, development and support of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud services. He / She will configure services and develop dashboards relevant to various business functions. The Sales Engineer has an excellent understanding of the technical capabilities of Salesforce, can proactively resolve issues and advance system capabilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud applications to resolve programmatic and functional process issues
- Work with business users, IT business analysts, and IT developers to assist in technical analysis and design
- Develop, test, and implement modifications to Salesforce.com applications
What You’ll Need:
- 5 years’ experience developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Salesforce.com applications and code base
- Strong technical capabilities including APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components within the Lighting Framework, Test class code coverage
- Develop integrations to use Salesforce and third party APIs to send/retrieve data between Salesforce.com and third party systems
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.