Salesforce Solutions Architect
Location: Newberg, OR
Category: Software Development
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Work Location: Remote
Job ID: 34158
Date Added: 03/01/2023
Our Portland, OR client is looking for a senior architect to set the vision for an organization’s technical roadmap through the use of Salesforce technologies. This is NOT a consulting role – you will build and grow the Salesforce footprint long-term.
Day to Day
- Work with Managers, Directors and other Architects
- Propose initiatives (epics) and write scoping documents for high-level business outcomes
- Produce a vision landscape and POCs
- Participate in the Product Delivery lifecycle
- 10+ years of enterprise Salesforce experience
- NO CODING – but still technical acumen (why did we go with Flows over Custom)?
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Platform Cloud offerings
- The ability to be an opinion leader – communicate with conviction
- Modeling experience – you must be able to diagram solutions
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.