Category: Software Development
Employment Type: Contract
Work Location: Remote
Job ID: 34331
Date Added: 05/04/2023
Mainz Brady Group is partnered with a world leading footwear retailer to find a new SAP Consultant to join their team! They will work with all SEC capabilities and business teams to develop, test, and deploy vendor master data solutions and integrate it with new technology within the clients omnichannel environment. The main goal of this position is to perform below function in data analyst role in vendor master space for all activities.
*This position is available on a W2 Basis only*
- Design, support developments, and perform functional unit testing that includes backend SAP configuration and testing of software products
- Work along SAP and release teams for all project implementation requirements
- Performs FIT-GAP on all SAP Vendor master design requirements
- Implement ad-hoc changes to SAP vendor master data to help run the enterprise
- Work with SAP security and CIS teams to set up all access needed to perform project and production support functions
- Perform functional testing and bug fixing
- Provide production support through incident and problem management process
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
- 8+ years of experience in SAP Master Data – preferably in vendor master space
- Business process knowledge in SAP AFS or SAP retail
- SAP S/4 & SAP MDG implementation knowledge
- Experience working in large scale global projects
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.