One of Portland’s hottest Fortune 100 companies is looking for their next Scrum Master! This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting brand in a fast-paced, engaging environment and project. If the qualities called for below align with your skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by!
(Candidates local to Portland, OR or willing to relocate only!)
- Deep understanding of Agile development frameworks, specifically Scrum, Kanban and Large-Scale Scrum
- Demonstrated understanding of technology systems and the Technology ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs
- Proven ability to pull together individuals of varying technical and business abilities with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action
- Strong written and verbal communication, conflict resolution, and servant leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding and reinforcement of the value of Agile mindset and the required iteration events
- Excellent facilitation skills and techniques
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Psychology, Anthropology, or Organizational Development with 2 years’ additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- 3-5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Coach experience in advanced, large-scale Agile setting
- Certified Scrum Master and other Scrum certification desired
- Experience working with Jira or similar tool, building summary views, using agile planning boards, setting up dashboards preferred
- Familiarity or experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming preferred
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.