One of Portland’s hottest Fortune 100 companies is looking for their next Scrum Master! This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting brand in a fast-paced, engaging environment and project. If the qualities called for below align with your skills and experience, we want to hear from you. Don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by!
- Exhibits a history of dedicated servant leadership who anticipates and provides for team needs
- Champions Agile principles, coaching for team-wide implementation and practice
- Collaborates with Product Owner to manage, prioritize, and appropriately size backlogs.
- Drives all Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
- Upholds, monitors, and relays agile metrics; focuses team on delivery of high-quality stories along a predictable, sustainable cadence
- Identifies unresolvable impediments that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver commitments.
- Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high-quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
- Coach team on agile principals and practices. Ensures Scrum framework is adhered to.
- Facilitates work intake within team or teams. Ensures prioritization conversations are based on facts and influences team-level trade-offs where capacity is constrained.
- Fluent with team operational metrics. Responsible for measuring meaningful metrics. Able to present and interpret team's data and results to hone in on issues and remove team impediments. Provides sprint reporting to team and stakeholders, including metrics such as Velocity, Say/Do, Story Completion Rate, Burn Up or Burn Down.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.