Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager
Our Fremont client has an immediate need for a Scrum Master. You’ll be part of the development team supporting web marketing and ecommerce. This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend. (Remote until post-covid)
- Act as Scrum Master across several scrum teams.
- Foster an Agile Culture.
- Supports Product Owners and Project Managers to ensure sprints are strategized and stories meet expectations.
- Work with scrum teams to discover, design and then backlog creation.
- 3 years experience as Scrum Master. Must be comfortable with managing JIRA sprints.
- Be an advocate and educator on the scrum process to team members and stakeholders.
- Must have Web experience.
- Experience in a product marketing is a plus. Kanban team management is also a plus.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.