SDET – BF
SDET – Portland, OR
Our industry leading client is looking for an SDET to Test application software in conjunction with networked audio/media systems running embedded software. An SDET is responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge, and skills: C#, Java, or object-oriented Python programming skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject or equivalent education and experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years work experience as an SQA Engineer or Software Development Engineer.
- Candidate MUST understand Software Quality assurance techniques.
- Prior AV experience is highly desired as well as digital video.
- Methodical approach to problem solving with careful attention to detail.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.