Mainz Brady Group is seeking a dedicated Software Development Engineer in Test to unite with software developers, product owners, and technical program managers to identify and create the variables necessary for testing and testability assurance. This is a 6+ month contract role that will be on a hybrid schedule in Santa Monica, CA. You will frame/implement/maintain automation regression tests to discover systemic errors and push the tests to full functionality for the Media Engineering QA team.
***This position is W2 only and does not allow corp-to-corp.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or proposed equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field
- 4+ years of adept experience with a software testing (SDET) title or similar, emphasizing in automated/manual testing of backend services for REST APIs
- Experienced in outlining/implementing/revitalizing test cases as well as experience with customizing test plans for back-end services
- Experience working with version control software (E.g. GitHub) and issue/project tracking software (E.g. Jira)
- Experience working with software development/debugging tools (E.g. Postman, Curl, Chrome dev tools)
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.