Senior Control Electrical/Electronics Engineer
Our clean energy client is looking to bring on an experienced Controls/Electrical & Electronics Engineer to lead the development and commercialization of zero-emissions vehicle products.
- Solid engineering skills with 7+ years industry experience.
- Highly experienced in electrical/electronics system design, controls hardware/software design,
development, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with electrical/electronic lab and test equipment, prototype control board design and fabrication, prototype wire harness fabrication.
- Experience of Automotive/Industrial “tier-1” systems integration & communications highly desired.
- Familiarity with CAN bus, NI LabView, and Electra Cloud or equivalent electrical CAD software.
- Lead Electrical, Electronics and Controls strategy, design and execution of products. With Strong project and program planning and management skills
- Develop, test and optimize controls hardware and software.
- Document designs and specifications to enable commercial manufacturing.
- Source power electronics and I/O modules.
- Follow best in class engineering practices: DFMEA, 5D analysis, design reviews etc.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Education: BS degree in Electrical, Electronics or Controls Engineering required. Higher degrees
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.