Senior Data Protection Analyst
Our Fortune 100 client is looking or a Senior Data Protection Analyst for a long term contract in the Portland Metro area.
As a Sr IT Data Protection Analyst on the Data Protection ESD team, you will use extensive knowledge of data protection standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration, and good judgment to assist business partners by deep diving into existing processes to integrate processes with improved security controls.
- Lead engagements with remote groups, including vendor relationships
- Perform Business Process Reviews to determine potential data exposure
- Gather requirements for new data protection needs and integration
- Provide process recommendations and/or recommend alternate solutions to resolve gaps with data security
- Knowledge of basic information security standards, principles and practices
- The ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Advanced technical acumen