Senior Data/Visualization Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Data/Visualization Engineer for a Remote Contract to Hire position. The need a strong engineer to work with our Product and Operations teams to take functional requirements and develop meaningful reports, dashboards and scorecards. Promote internal operational excellence and ultimately assist our customers to make data-driven patient care decisions.
- Design and build compelling analyses/trending/forecasting reports using Microsoft Power BI.
- Assist in the publishing of metrics dashboards and presentations by identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop processes, tools, and templates to enable efficient, accurate, and standardized data analyses and related deliverables.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in a software development environment.
- Mid to senior level experience developing compelling visual reports/dashboards on the Microsoft Power BI platform.
- Solid understanding of DAX and T-SQL query languages.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity and experience with working as a developer in an Agile SDLC environment.
- Experience working with SQL Server databases. Data modeling and database architecture experience is a plus.
- While not required, candidates with experience working in the Azure cloud (Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory) is also desirable.
Sorry no C2C or Visa Sponsorship/ Transfer
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.