Senior Embedded Software Engineer C++
Our Clean Energy Client is looking for a Lead Embedded Software Engineer who is proficient in C++ software development for low-level hardware drivers, networks stacks, and high-level algorithms on embedded platforms.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Proficient in C++ 14/17 to write simple, clean, maintainable, and testable code for various software modules
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language such as Bash or Python
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development processes (compile, debug, scm)
- Effective communicator and excellent attention to detail. Strong documenting and organizational skills
- Architect, design, and develop software for the next generation BMS software including design documents
- Perform software design, development, and verification tasks according to software requirements
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields, or equivalent in experience and proof of exceptional abilities
- 2+ years of experience as a lead software engineer or architect in embedded applications
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.