Senior Helpdesk Technician
Our Insurance client is looking for a help desk technician to join their team to help support their teams in the Central and Eastern time zones. They would work through issues on tier 1 and tier 2 support as well as escalate any tier 3 issues to their team.
- Minimum of 5 years IT support and customer service experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of networking including switches, routers, Active Directory, VMWare VSphere, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows Server 2003, 2007, SQL Server
- Working knowledge of relevant software (including Microsoft Windows XP, 7, Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, VMWare View) and hardware (including PCs., laptops, monitors, printers, IP phones)
- Well-developed verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills, a concise and articulate communicator
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effectively work individually, in a team environment, with clients and internal staff
- Ability to quickly and critically assess problems and situations independently, but also to know when to seek additional expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.