Senior Marketing Analyst
Mainz Brady Group is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to help support overall marketing strategy and operations, we use data and analyses to support every business line, the marketing and product organizations.
You will partner with the marketing, product, and business teams to guide key decisions based on your analyses and insights while working with a team composed of analysts, data scientists, economists, mathematicians, statisticians, and engineers.
While the analytics group is centralized, we heavily partner with our stakeholders and ensure that insights delivered are directly usable for decision making and ultimately add value to the company goals. In short, we are a diverse team who absolutely love working with data
What you will do:
As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will anticipate and analyze the conversion funnel performance. Key to the role is having the curiosity, domain expertise, and technical skills to understand and quantify efforts that impact user acquisition and retention. You will balance multiple analytics efforts with several organizations, leveraging innovative problem-solving methods to deliver key insights that drive new user growth, longer retention, and better Customer experience.
- Partner closely with marketing and other teams across the organization to identify impactful business problems, translate them into structured analyses, actionable insights, and over time, analytic models, reports, and dashboards for scalable monitoring.
- Partner with marketing and other teams to forecast the conversion funnel performance, analyze issues/opportunities within the conversion funnel and support the teams as necessary to resolve/implement them.
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to quickly identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends that help stakeholders understand marketing performance and emerging business opportunities and risks.
What you need:
- 4+ years of previous experience in Analytics in a B2C company and an enterprise, data-driven environment
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., engineering, sciences, math, statistics, business, or economics) required. Master's degree in a quantitative field preferred.
- Must have strong SQL and data manipulation skills, experience with databases like Redshift, Postgres, etc. along with predictive modeling, forecasting, and multivariate regression analysis
- Experience creating dashboards and key metrics. Familiarity with BI platforms such as Tableau is a plus
- Experience in web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or others a plus
- Proven ability to question data, assumptions, and tactics, develop an analytic approach, and deploy a variety of techniques such as time-series trend analysis, multivariate segmentation, and A/B tests to guide strategy and operational decision-making
- Passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables and communicating results to a broad audience
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire, and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or any other protected class.