Senior Product Manager, Audits & Auditors
Senior Product Manager – Audits
Our client, based out of the greater Seattle area seeks a qualified Senior Product Manager to work with customers, partners, and business teams to identify requirements, unmet user needs, and new opportunities. The chosen candidate will facilitate greater customer focus, higher standards, and the highest levels of quality deliverables.
- Utilize product(s) to ensure features are meeting design goals.
- Analyze and interpret user data to identify opportunities for improvement and to prioritize developer investments.
- Evangelize product features and capabilities internal and external partners
- Occasionally perform customer demos.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 6+ years’ experience in a product or program management role, including at least two years on a SaaS product team
- Demonstrated user experience design skills
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.